This week’s episode brought to you by Sidekick Media Services, Slice on Broadway, and Sparkledragon's Magical Emporium!
Producer Missy joins in the discussion as Sorg and Chilla talk this week in tech news, including:
- Chilla is sharing Facetime autocorrection as his Awesome Thing of the Week.
- Google Maps had an alternative solution to traffic back-ups, which took some travelers off-roading?
- Sorg is resurrecting his PokemonGO play in response to the new Harry Potter game.
- We're pretty excited that furries return to the 'Burgh this weekend. It's like Pittsburgh's very own PokemonGO opportunity IRL.
- Dear Google - We need you to do a street view of the furry parade for Anthrocon 2019.
- Bernie Sanders is on Twitch...
- Sony, Microsoft and Nintendo come out against tariffs on gaming consoles.
- EA Access is coming to PS4 this month!
- Chilla is sharing some MacOS dock options for the touchbar.
- Google Maps can predict how crowded your train or bus will be.
- Windows 1.0 is making a comeback?
- While Katie is not with us in studio tonight, she did share a story about German sex sheds!
After the show remember to:
Want to support our friends at Postindustrial? Check out their Kickstarter.
Want to be part of our studio audience? Hit us up at [email protected] and we’ll save you a seat!
Join our AwesomeCast Facebook Group to see what we’re sharing and to join the discussion!
Have you seen our AwesomeTips videos?
You can support the show at Patreon.com/awesomecast!Support AwesomeCast: Tech and Gadget Talk