This week’s episode brought to you by Slice on Broadway, and Sidekick Media Services.
Chatting the tech news of the week including WWE Thunderdome, new Chrome tabs, the Covid-19 testing robot and more as The Verge's Kim Lyons joins Katie Dudas, John Chichilla and Mike Sorg!
- Kim brings us the frightening visual of the Covid-19 Testing Robot
- Chilla likes the new Google Chrome Tab Groups feature
- Katie and Sorg are marveling at the improvement to WWE's shows with the WWE Thunderdome built into Amway Arena in Orlando, Florida
- Doug in the group shares the Duolink SpeakerBuds, but we're too burned by Kickstarter gadgets
- Students taking a gap year can learn from global Googlers and Xooglers (ex-Googlers) at Xoogler University
- We update on the Epic vs Apple confrontation, and see that Microsoft is coming for an assist to help save Unreal Engine!
- Nvidia GeForce Now is playable on ChromeOS...and and Chrome browser with a trick...
- A drive-through 'Stranger Things' experience in LA is coming
- YouTube using tech to monitor video content since employees sent home due to covid
After the show remember to:
Eat at Slice on Broadway (@Pgh_Slice) if you are in the Pittsburgh area! It is Awesome! (sliceonbroadway.com)
Want to be part of our studio audience? Hit us up at [email protected] and we’ll save you a seat!
Join our AwesomeCast Facebook Group to see what we’re sharing and to join the discussion!
You can support the show at Patreon.com/awesomecast!
Remember to check out our friends at the The 405 Media (@The405Radio), and Postindustrial Audio (@post_industry) who replay the show on their stream throughout the week!
Also, check out sorgatronmedia.com and awesomecast.com for more entertainment; and view us livestreaming Tuesdays around 7:00 PM ESTSupport AwesomeCast: Tech and Gadget Talk