This week’s episode brought to you by Slice on Broadway, and Sidekick Media Services.
Chatting the tech news of the week including streaming video, offensive Animal Crossing, new video game news, and more! with Dave Podnar and Mike Sorg!
- Dave loves what P3R (the company behind the Pittsburgh Marathon) is doing for social media outreach during the Coronavirus era
- Sorg is marveling at the biggest takeaway from Ubisoft making a deal with Parsec, using streaming services for preview play for journalists. Ubisoft used this and Cyberpunk used GeForce Now.
- And in the spirit of Dudders, we look at Animal Crossing's new fireworks, which immediately get the dick firework treatment and characters falling on their face.
- Google announces Pixel 4a phone
- Finally Apple updates one of its webcams and some new internals on the 27" iMac
- Disney to release Mulan online via Disney Plus on Sept. 4, for $30 in US
- More information on xCloud Streaming coming to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Battletoads will be part of it August 20!
- Microsoft confirms free 'Halo Infinite' multiplayer running at 120FPS
- Alto coming to more platforms. This is such a relaxing game!
- We attempt to have a non-political discussion about Tik Tok
After the show remember to:
Eat at Slice on Broadway (@Pgh_Slice) if you are in the Pittsburgh area! It is Awesome! (sliceonbroadway.com)
Want to be part of our studio audience? Hit us up at [email protected] and we’ll save you a seat!
Join our AwesomeCast Facebook Group to see what we’re sharing and to join the discussion!
Follow these awesome people on Twitter: Dave Podnar (@ProfPod) and Sorg (@Sorgatron)
You can support the show at Patreon.com/awesomecast!
Remember to check out our friends at the The 405 Media (@The405Radio), and Postindustrial Audio (@post_industry) who replay the show on their stream throughout the week!
Also, check out sorgatronmedia.com and awesomecast.com for more entertainment; and view us livestreaming Tuesdays around 7:00 PM ESTSupport AwesomeCast: Tech and Gadget Talk