Chilla and Sorg are holding down the fort at Sorgatron Media Studios as they bring you this week in tech news, including:
- Of course Chilla is bringing us some Iron Man VR as his Awesome Thing of the Week this week!
- Sorg's Awesome Thing of the Week is space - thanks to his viewing of Apollo 11 and the rabbit hole he found himself in.
- Amanda let us know about the Leo AR Camera app that allows you to do cool things with, ironically enough, astronauts and more!
- Burger King is flame broiling more than its burgers.
- A public library in Bethlehem has a hands-on opportunity for podcasters.
- Apple has done a bit this week, including announcing an arcade gaming subscription service!
- AirPods are getting even better.
- Sorg is letting us know about the new Oculus Rift arriving this spring.
- Konami is celebrating 50 years by bringing Castlevania and Contra to consoles - and we couldn't be happier.
- We've talked about AR things that don't exist - like cats and people. Now there's a whole website dedicated to things that don't exist!
- Apple had an event. We're sharing some of the big ticket items that caught our attention.
After the show remember to:
Want to be part of our studio audience? Hit us up at email@example.com and we’ll save you a seat!
Join our AwesomeCast Facebook Group to see what we’re sharing and to join the discussion!
Have you seen our AwesomeTips videos?
You can support the show at Patreon.com/awesomecast!Support AwesomeCast: Tech and Gadget Talk